- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks, cash and CareCredit. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Northwoods Veterinary Clinic, LLC understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or click here to apply for yourself online.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Information on Financial Assistance
This page from the AVMA has good information for those who are struggling to cover the costs of caring for their pet. Click here to find out more information if none of the above are options for you.