COVID-19 Update 7/10/2020
To Our Northwoods Veterinary Clinic Family,
First and foremost, thank you for your support, patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Northwoods Veterinary Clinic remains
committed to providing care for your pets while at the same time keeping you, our team members and our community safe.
We have been carefully monitoring recent developments and are eager to share that as of July 13th, 2020 we will begin a phased in approach to allowing clients inside the building.
Please be aware that due to the ever changing nature of COVID-19, we may revert back to curbside appointments only at any time without advance notice.
The following is a summary of the important policies we have implemented:
• Curbside appointments will remain available if you prefer.
• When you arrive, please call 920-855-2229 a team member will escort you into a prepared exam room.
• You will be required to answer a short health questionnaire upon arrival.
• You will be required to bring your own mask and wear it covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the building.*
• You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival (please do not wear gloves).*
• A maximum of one client will be allowed per exam room.
• A maximum of two team members will be allowed per exam room. This means that some procedures may be performed in our treatment area or we may ask you to wait outside the building while we remain in the exam room with your pet.
• You will not be able to help hold your pet during the exam and treatments to ensure we’re following proper social distancing.
• Medication and food refills as well as technician appointments will remain curbside.
*If you are unable to wear a mask or use hand sanitizer for health or personal reasons then your pets appointment must be curbside.
We hope you, your pets and your families are staying safe and well. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to seeing you!
Northwoods Veterinary Clinic